Friday, February 13, 2015

Phuket

... was a lot like Bali. The beaches were just as packed and vendors combed it to sell their wares. The sea was comparatively placid and the sunsets weren't quite as spectacular. Still, it was a lot more pleasant as there were less demonic stone carvings gawking from dark corners.







King Bhumibol Adulyadej
His grandfather, King Chulalongkorn was the firstborn of King Mongkut. (The King and I (1956))

There were many versions of this story but I liked the above best. Watch it if you haven't.
So I tried one of these SPA treatment. It was a great experience although I did not like the sauna room. The air inside was too saturated. I was unduly concerned about my missing pound of flesh but like my niece said, the masseurs have seen far worse. I slept better at night after the treatment and hey, I could get used to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment