Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Out with the old, In with the new.

Alighting from the taxi I walked towards Ginger's grave. All eight years of her is now reduced to a patch of fresh earth, her smiles gone, her barks forever silenced.

"I don't want another indoor dog. The loss is too painful." I declared to the world at large after planting some pretty flowers at Ginger's grave. Rachel (Serena's daughter) watered the flowers, her eyes a little moist.

Jet lag and the recovery from the flu and cough kept me fatigued for the next two weeks. Strange. I used to recover pretty quickly from the flu.
Ginger - 2007
Age: 2 months

One month later, my Significant Other (Bless his soul) picked up a little white puppy from a pet shop. She was the scrawniest puppy this side of the peninsular.

Her name is Jody.

Jody - 2015
Age: 4 months


Jody - 2015
Age: 2 months

No comments:

Post a Comment