Thursday, January 4, 2018

The Glazier Mountain



The air was so thin that it was barely detectable. I was a cozy little bundle so the cold was bearable. Breathing was a problem.

A lady in her forties near the cable car exit had breathing complications. Luckily for her, a nurse complete with oxygen canisters rushed to her aid.

Climbing up and down the wooden stairs to the various viewing deck left me breathless. I started to loosen my garment but it did not help. Someone suggested that I held my breath a little longer to retain the oxygen and that helped some. Or maybe it was the supplements we took which helped.

The view was spectacular.

Lunch was not.









Back to the Cable Car Station below where lunch was served at a restaurant next to a quaint little hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment