Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Horror of Horrors!

Like I said before, I'm all sorts of weird. Fancy picking up a blade and making a deep cut from the knee to the shin just to see what's inside. That's what happened to my left leg.

Wait! It gets weirder. Guess what I saw inside my knee?  Wires. That's right. Think Arnold Schwarzenegger. Think Terminator. Yup!

Blood oozing (now that wasn't from Terminator) down my knee had me rushing to seek medical attention. For that, I had to hobble from hospital to hospital through difficult obstacles. In one hospital, I was expected to leap onto concrete stairways two meters below. That's the only way to reach Outpatient.

I didn't feel any pain although I had to remind myself to hobble right lest the doctors think I wasn't serious enough to warrant their attention.

It was terrible searching, seeking for something which kept moving away. Finally I woke up. I needed to pee. I wish the smart Alec up there in my brain had the decency to just tell me to wake up and pee rather them make me go through the theatrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment