Monday, July 22, 2013

Sabah Snake Grass


It was said by them who knew, that Sabah Snake Grass had some cancer fighting abilities. However, local researches across various campuses revealed inconclusive results. Still, when you are where you are, you'd try anything.


I blended about 50 leaves with a green apple and swallowed the residue for three consecutive days. Although it wasn't chronic, I started purging.  It had something to do with DETOXIFICATION, or so I was told. I noticed that I slept better at night and the lump in my breast wasn't as inflamed.

Hearing news about a man whose 7 cm tumor disappeared after he blended and swallowed 100 said leaves with a green apple as well as many other miraculous healing, I thought I'd give this a try, which I did, for four consecutive days.

100 Leaves Sabah Snake Grass
1 green apple
2 ice cubes


I developed a modest cough and lots of phlegm.  With my scheduled surgery just around the corner, I thought I'd just give this a break.

1 comment:

  1. Thinking back ... This herb was of no use to me. It might have helped some other people but all it gave me were bouts of diarrhea and stubborn coughing spasms.

    One man's meat is another man's poison, or so they say...

    ReplyDelete