Saturday, November 2, 2013

Eagles Ranch

This is another Team Building Resort where we were accommodated in individual log cabins with roofless bathrooms. Oh yes, it was disconcerting having to shower in a bathroom without any cover. You feel exposed is what you feel.

Its dark inside the cabin. Although windows allow some light into the bedroom, you are surrounded by dark brown wooden logs so how bright can you feel?

I like the veranda outside though. You are provided two cosy looking chairs with a coffee table between them. I spent hours there sipping on my cuppa, legs perched on that other chair, reading a book and listening to the birds chirp. Quite my cup of tea.

There weren't any sleep for me here though. All that dark woody logs reminds me of the bane of all creatures, the centipedes and I hate centipedes. Centipedes conceal themselves in the nooks and crevices between logs, don't they?

And guess what? This reminds me of The Avillion and I absolutely have to write about The Avillion in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment