Saturday, November 2, 2013

The Merdeka Palace

Some said that The Merdeka Palace was financed by the Sultan of Brunei. Others said that a few skulls were sacrificed for the building of this hotel. And I say I won't be staying at this hotel a second time for this is what happened the last time I was there.

I was having my daily afternoon nap at about 2pm when I felt a dark shadowy figure attempting to snuff the daylights out of me. Well technically, I was sleeping so there weren't much of a daylight in me but you get the picture. I couldn't breathe or move myself but felt a desperation within me to fight this thing. My friend Lydia had long prepared me for such a scenario so I obeyed my instincts at once. I yelled out "In the name of Jesus, go away!" three* times and miraculously, the shadowy figure disappeared, and I woke up shaken and stirred by this experience.
* A note here about the yell. You had to utter it three times to make it work. It had something to do with Peter's Denial. Most of all, you need to have the faith for it to work in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment