Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Millennium Powder Beverage

Dang it!

It's back to the slaughterhouse tomorrow. Blood test followed by the dastardly taxotere on the following day. I've been hit by a round of moody blues for the past few days. It began when one of my relative told me how one of her relative had been struggling with breast cancer for twenty years, going for one treatment after another. It was a depressing thought. I started thinking about my expiry date. My days are numbered.

That I made it this far must be attributed to the Millennium Powder Beverage. I was mercifully spared all serious infection except for that unhappy incident at the beginning with the blasted sore throat for which I was given a round of antibiotics taken orally. I have had guests sneezing and coughing in my face during the pre-taxotere days. What could have given me this protective shield? I believe the Millennium Powder Beverage must have helped. (No, I am not a shareholder nor am I soliciting for any sales.)

The Placebo Effect? Perhaps.  Perhaps not. I don't know.

UPDATE: Read Supplements.


No comments:

Post a Comment