Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sunday's Whine

Remember the CT Scan I was telling you about? The one I did 4 days ago? This morning, after my 15 minutes light exercises, I stood in the morning sun to observe my veins. In all my 53 years, this will be the beginning of my keen interest in veins. I spotted the 3 bluish-green blotches on my skin at once, where the needles went in. The dastardly excuse of a doctor, my mind muttered. No gusts of wind this time. Hehehehe ... Maybe God is preoccupied somewhere else. (More Here.) I was tempted to embark on far more colorful expletives directed at the dastardly excuse of a doctor but - Nah ... Everything happened for a reason.

On the bright side, I had a delightful dinner last night. My niece (Serena) brought bahkutteh. I love delightful nieces and I have three of those. How blessed can I be? Yesterday, the third niece which I hadn't previously mentioned brought me steamed sponge cakes which her mother made. I had those for breakfast this morning and yes, I feel satiated. Now I'm waiting for my other niece to sneak in the bacon hamburger which I'm not supposed to eat. So hush! There is something deliciously delightful about biting into forbidden food.


No comments:

Post a Comment